Thursday, October 4, 2007

Goals


Lets set some goals!

Goals I set for myself to be a part of the Multi Level Marketing community, My individual goal is to continue to study MLM through experience, books and other people involved in MLM and continually gain knowledge to help my fellow team members to strive for excellence . To help create a stronger self confidence and a better awareness of our capabilities.
My team goal is to create a culture and identity which signifies a respect for each other, other Multi Level Marketers, and the business. To give of oneself for the betterment and purpose of something greater than an individual accomplishment. To focus and believe that consistent effort will provide positive results. I want each of us to have a greater understanding of the business through hard work and core fundamentals so that we may have the opportunity to succeed, but we will not fail because of ourselves. Let's understand what we can accomplish and finish with success!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excellent blog! Want to link swap? Visit NetLaborer Free Employment Information and let us see if we can help each other move up the ranks!