Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome to an amazing journey!

What we can do together!

Hope you had the opportunity to read some of my blog I am a person who is enjoying this amazing journey I am on! I started a new part of a pretty successful life! I always was my own boss. I was involved in a few business ventures! All pretty successful! Of course it took hard work, knowledge, research and a great bunch of people working together! These businesses were service oriented. I love working with people! But paying the landlord and the electric company made no sense to me any longer even though I owned my business I was kinda working for people who didn't care if I succeeded as long as they got the checks! I sold my last business and decided to work from home! I of course did a lot of research and are still learning and will always be willing to take advice! I found this amazing product and wonderful company! . I am doing what enjoy most working together on a dynamic team and helping others with their health and financial freedom! I don't have to pay a landlord or an electric company for something I'm enjoying ! I still have along ways to go, but if you enjoy doing it. Its all worth it! I bored you enough with my little story, but I hope this will show you a little about me and hopefully start a friendship! Add me to your favorites and please write a comment I would love to learn about you! "Yes Im talking to you! thats right you! dont say me, yes you!"

No comments: